These terms are to ensure that our website remains fair, safe and secure.
The terms ‘Open Space, 'The Drawing Room', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website, whose registered office is Oriel Davies Gallery, The Park, Newtown Powys SY16 2NZ Telephone: +44 (0) 1686 625041. Our company registration number is 1034890.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of the site is not defamatory, threatening, abusive or obscene and does not infringe upon any third party intellectual property rights.
- You do not attempt to violate the security of the site or any third party applications used in conjunction with the site in any way.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. These websites are subject to their own terms and conditions and are not governed by those laid out here.
- We reserve the right to alter or remove the site or any part of the site and any information therein at any time.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- We shall comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.